If you are facing the issue of “Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working,” several reasons and troubleshooting steps are available to resolve the problem.
If you are short on time, a factory reset could be a quick solution, as some users have reported positive results after resetting their Hisense TV. However, there are other solutions that you can try before resorting to a factory reset.
- How To Troubleshoot Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working?
- Restart The Youtube Application
- Power Cycle The Hisense TV
- Inspect The Internet Connection
- Restart The Router
- Clear Cache On The Youtube App
- Reinstall The Youtube App
- Update Your Youtube Application
- Update The Firmware In Your Hisense TV
- Hard Reset The Hisense TV
- Factory Reset Your Hisense TV
- Contact Customer Support
- Why Is Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working?
- Final Thoughts On Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working
How To Troubleshoot Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working?
If you need help with Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working, there are some steps that you can try first to eliminate the problem.
Restart The Youtube Application
One potential solution for the issue of the Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working is to restart the application simply. Restarting the app has resolved many errors for some Hisense users.
To do this, exit the Youtube app and reopen it. Check if this simple step fixes the issue for you.
Power Cycle The Hisense TV
Power cycling your TV will help you resolve any software glitches that might be causing the issues, flickering, or having a black screen. To power cycle the Hisense TV, below are the steps;
- Turn OFF the Hisense TV using the provided remote control
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet
- Wait for 5 to 10 minutes
- Plug the power cable back into the wall outlet
- Turn ON your TV now
Once the process is over, head toward the youtube app and see if you can watch videos without any issues.
Inspect The Internet Connection
If you are experiencing the Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working, it is essential to inspect your internet connection.
The quality and strength of your network at home can affect how well the YouTube app works on your Hisense TV.
If you are playing high-quality videos and experiencing buffering issues, it is likely due to problems with your internet connection.
Similarly, if your internet connection is weak, it can lead to the Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working.
Here is a short notice on the different speeds required to play a youtube video.
“A 4K video requires 20 Mbps of internet speed, a 1080p video requires 5 Mbps and a 720p quality video needs 2.5 Mbps speed. Similarly, you need 1.1 Mbps internet speed for a 480p video and 0.7 Mbps for a 360p video.”
Restart The Router
If your internet connection is slower than you think, it may make you face Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working. So it is necessary to power cycle your router as it stores a lot of caches, which blocks the speed of the internet connection. Below are the steps you can follow to power cycle your router;
- Ensure that the modem and router are unplugged from the socket.
- Wait for 2 minutes
- The modem has to finish the restarting process before reconnecting the power socket.
- Then reconnect the router to the mains.
I hope these steps help you fix the “Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working” issue.
Clear Cache On The Youtube App
If you encounter a Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working issue, clearing the application’s cache can sometimes help fix the problem.
To do so;
- Head towards the settings
- Click on applications
- Select “manage all.”
- Scroll down and click ok youtube
- Select and press “clear cache.”
- Then restart your Hisense TV and check whether you have eliminated the issue.
Reinstall The Youtube App
If there are any glitches in the youtube application, uninstalling and reinstalling the app will fix those. Here is how you can reinstall the youtube app on your Hisense TV;
- Click on the home button on your remote.
- Choose “manage applications and devices.”
- Uninstall the youtube app from here. Once done, restart your TV.
- Select the app and device management option
- Now go to manage
- Search for “youtube app.”
- Then click on install.
Now you will enjoy the latest version of the youtube app with all the errors cleared.
Update Your Youtube Application
One of the quickest ways to troubleshoot youtube issues is to update the youtube app on the Hisense TV. Follow the instructions below to update the youtube app on your smart TV;
- Go to the home screen on your Hisense TV
- Choose youtube app
- Tap on the red symbol to remove the app
- Click on OK to confirm the choice
- Head towards your play store
- Type “youtube” on the search bar
- Choose the app and install it
Once the app has been installed, urge towards the app and see if you get rid of the “Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working.”
Update The Firmware In Your Hisense TV
Another simple technique to resolve the Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working is to update the device’s firmware. The process is simple but effective. And one thing you must ensure is a good internet connection.
- Click on the Settings button on Hisense TV remote
- Search and find Support
- Tap on system update
- Now the TV will look for updates
- If there is an update, select and update it
- Get to the home screen on your TV using the remote
- Click on settings
- Scroll and choose “system.”
- Select system update
- Click on “check now” so that the TV can search for updates
- Select update so that the TV will be updated to the latest version
Hard Reset The Hisense TV
Hard resetting will wash out all the errors on your TV without deleting your personal preferences and content. Below are the steps for hard resetting your TV.
- Unplug your Hisense TV from the power supply.
- Press and hold the power button (which you can find on your Hisense TV) for about 30 seconds.
- Wait 10 to 15 minutes to discharge the power
- Then plug your TV back into the power supply
If these things do not work, here are some detailed and additional troubleshooting methods.
Factory Reset Your Hisense TV
Factory reset is one of the final steps we recommend in case your Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working. Remember that a factory reset will delete all the data and the apps downloaded on the Hisense TV. But it is a practical step towards clearing the glitches and errors on TV.
Follow these steps below for a successful factory reset
- Urge towards settings
- Select Device Preferences
- Tap on factory data reset
- Wait for the TV to complete the rebooting process after the reset
- Then follow the onscreen instructions
Contact Customer Support
If you are experiencing Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working, the above things you can try before getting help from the service team. But if none of the above troubleshooting tips help fix the problem, then the only option is to contact Hisense support for further assistance.
Why Is Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working?
Some users report that they cannot watch youtube videos on Hisense TV smoothly or the Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working. Even though it is a frustrating experience, some fixes need to be tried once you experience the issue.
Before anything else, try restarting your Hisense TV. For this, press the power button for about 10 seconds to turn OFF the TV. Wait for 20 seconds and then turn ON the TV. Also, ensure you have a solid internet connection, either a wire or Wifi connection.
There are times when the youtube server is offline because of an outage or maintenance, and at this time, you cannot watch or stream content on youtube.
As a result, you may encounter Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working. Furthermore, you can confirm whether youtube is down or not using online tools (like a down detector).
If there is an outage, waiting until the server is back is the only option.
Final Thoughts On Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working
We hope the above guide helped resolve the “Hisense TV Youtube App Not Working” issue. Moreover, we advise you to try all the above fixes, as different methods work for other users. Also, if you cannot fix the problem alone, don’t hesitate to call customer support. They will be ready to help you!