Are you a Hisense user? Are you in the urge to know how to factory reset Hisense TV without remote picture?
Even though Hisense TVs are well known for their picture quality and economic value, users often face some issues. But do you know these issues can be overcome with a single reset? So here comes the necessity to understand how to reset Hisense TV.
Above all, although Hisense TVs are probably similar to other smart TVs in their functionalities, the reset process is different, but don’t worry. It is straightforward. Let’s start with how to factory reset Hisense TV without remote picture without wasting much time.
- Factory Reset Hisense TV Without Remote Picture
- Resetting Hisense TV Without Remote
- Resetting Hisense TV Without Remote If You Do Not Have A Reset Button
- How To Reset Hisense Roku TV Using A Mobile App?
- How To Reset Hisense TV With No Picture?
- How To Factory Reset A Hisense TV?
- Final Words On Factory Reset Hisense TV Without Remote Picture
Factory Reset Hisense TV Without Remote Picture
Suppose your Hisense TV is responding much slower than usual, and you find that your applications are hanging a little bit; then, it is time to go for a complete reset.
And here are the steps below
- Turn off your Hisense TV
- Unplug the TV from the power supply
- Wait for 30 to 40 seconds
- Next, plug the TV back into the power supply
- Now turn ON your Hisense TV
Resetting Hisense TV Without Remote
Even though the remote is an essential part of every TV, there is a possibility that you can factory reset Hisense TV without remote picture. Now how to reset Hisense TV without a remote? Follow this simple guide.
Assuming that your Hisense TV is powered ON and plugged into the power source. And you may be watching anything, or the screen may display the home page.
Remember that the Hisense TV comes with a reset button which you can see on the backside of your TV. Also, to find it quickly, it comes with a label indicating “reset” and a face parallel to the TV.
Now I hope you found the reset button, press it for about 20 seconds or until you see the Hisense TV screen turning OFF. Note that while pressing the button, don’t use sharp objects that damage your button. You can try using a paperclip pen which does not damage the internal components.
You may see your TV turn off and immediately release the reset button. Wait for your Hisense TV to complete the rebooting process.
Similarly, the TV screen should display the Hisense logo while turning ON and indicate that the reset is successfully done. Furthermore, if your Hisense TV won’t turn ON after the reset, don’t panic. Try the whole procedure once again.
Resetting Hisense TV Without Remote If You Do Not Have A Reset Button
Unplug your Hisense TV from the power outlet
Now the TV should turn off, and the screen goes blank.
You may have other control buttons, so search for a power button. Usually, you can see two types of button panels on your Hisense TV, which are linear and circular.
- A linear panel can be seen on the left side of your Hisense TV
- The circular panel can be seen at the bottom right corner of your Hisense TV
Right now, press the power button and hold it for 10 to 15 seconds.
Plug the TV back into your power source while holding the power button. If you find this process hard, try getting help from your friend.
Release the power button, and you will find the TV turning ON.
Next, search for the menu and volume buttons on the control panel. Press and hold the menu and volume down button for 10 seconds or else until you see the TV displays a blue light.
Finally, plug your TV back into the power outlet. Hit the power key to turn ON the Hisense TV.
Congratulations, you have successfully reset your Hisense TV.
How To Reset Hisense Roku TV Using A Mobile App?
Due to technological advancements, you can now easily reset your Hisense TV using a mobile application. Here are the steps to how to reset Hisense Roku TV
- Search for the app named “Hisense remote now” on your play store (if your android phone) or in the app store (if you use an apple device)
- Download and then install the application on your device
- Connect your Hisense TV to the app on the same network
- Launch the application
- Enter the name of your Hisense TV model on the application
- Pair both the devices
- You will find a PIN on your TV screen
- Enter the same PIN in the app
- Click on the pair button at last
Now your application is ready to reset your Hisense TV.
- Press the up arrow on the remote, which you see in the app
- You can use the directional arrows to access the settings or the gear symbol (which you see in the upper right corner of the screen)
- Click on the OK button to go to the settings menu
- Navigate to device preferences
- Click on the Ok button
- scroll down and choose reset
- Press OK
- You will be prompted to confirm the settings
- Finally, allow the reset process to take place
As we all know, the reset process deletes everything, and now it’s time to set up your Hisense TV.
Once you are done with the reset process, you will see the setup page.
- Choose your language and region as per your personal preferences
- Click on agree to terms and conditions
- Connect your Hisense TV to the network
- Log in to your account
- Enter a name for your Hisense TV
- Now you can enjoy installing your favorite apps
How To Reset Hisense TV With No Picture?
Knowing how to reset Hisense TV with no picture is essential if you cannot figure out any problem just by seeing the TV screen. Below are the ways how to reset Hisense TV with no picture.
Most Hisense TVs have a small reset button at the back panel along with the input and output ports. Press the reset button & hold it for 15 seconds. Then the TV will restart once you leave the reset button. Then you will see the picture indicating that the reset is successful.
- We hope that your Hisense TV is already turned OFF
- Unplug all the devices connected to your TV
- Also, unplug the TV cable from the power outlet
- Wait for 2 to 3 minutes
- Now plug the TV cable back into your power outlet
- If your issue is related to software, you will find it resolved now. And so you could see the picture on your screen.
How To Restart Hisense Roku TV?
Sometimes you have been fed up with all the technical fixes for an issue and can still not resolve it. In contrast, a simple restart may help you at last to resolve the issue.
Switch on the Hisense Roku TV
All you need is your Hisense TV remote. Hit the home button on your remote five times.
Press the up arrow
Next, press the rewind button two times.
Similarly, press the forward button two times.
Once you finish pressing these buttons in order, your Hisense Roku TV will start freezing for a few seconds.
Then the Hisense TV turn off and will turn on again automatically. That’s it. Now you know how to restart Hisense Roku TV and have completed the process.
How To Clear Cache On Hisense Smart TV?
Are your apps not responding correctly, has the display been frozen, or are incompatibility issues in your Hisense TV? In general, one of the best ways to fix these issues is to clear the cache files stored in your Hisense device.
If you are looking for ways to know how to clear entire data on Hisense smart TV, then the only option is to know how to factory reset Hisense TV without remote picture.
How To Factory Reset A Hisense TV?
- Using your Hisense remote, press the home button. You will see the main menu now.
- Use the arrow keys and head toward the settings
- Click on system
- Next, choose advanced system settings
- Then select the option factory reset
- Click on factory reset everything
- You will find a code on your TV screen
- Input the code
- Then you will be prompted with a confirmation
- So, confirm and wait for the Hisense TV to finish a reset
- Finally, at the end of rebooting process, you are required to configure your Hisense TV
How To Clear Cache On Hisense Smart TV (Internet Memory Data)?
This alternative method can clear the cache in the internet memory.
- Press the home button on your remote
- Choose network
- And then clear the cache data
- Click on clear internet memory and
- Finally, click on clear the internet cache
Once you have finished these steps, the issues on your app should be resolved. Also, note that the process will restore the apps to the default settings.
Final Words On Factory Reset Hisense TV Without Remote Picture
We hope the above information on how to factory reset Hisense TV without remote picture is helpful to you and you could have resolved your problem.
However, if none of these methods help you resolve this, then the good thing you can do is take your TV to the nearest service center or contact Hisense Service Center. Therefore the authorized person can help you get it checked.